Clarinda Community School District
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Middle School Commons
1. Call to Order
The President will call the meeting to order using the gavel if necessary. The President will request those with communication devices to either turn them off or place them on silent mode. This may be a good time to introduce any special guests.
1. A binder labeled Public Copy of Board Materials and containing board meeting materials is available for public review at the table at the side of the room.
2. A sign-in sheet is located at the table at the side of the room. All guests are asked to sign it to show attendance.
3. Meeting agendas are available for the public at the table at the side of the room.
4. Meeting agendas, materials, and minutes are also available on the district web page.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
The President will ask the members and audience to face the flag for the Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call
The President will ask for roll call.
4. Discussion Concerning Roles
Iowa Association of School Board representatives and district counsel will be present to discuss roles of the school
board, superintendent, staff and community stakeholders.
The President will call for a motion and a second to adjourn the meeting.